The Foundation has a solid record of investing. Over the years, we have consistently outperformed most peer organizations, ranking in the top or high second investment quartile.
Long-Term Investment Pool Asset Allocation
By investing assets, the Foundation preserves the purchasing power of gifts while providing steady earnings for Texas A&M.
- International Equities25%
- Domestic Equities23.8%
- Private Real Estate and Hard Assets11.1%
- Domestic Fixed Income9.9%
- Private Equities9.3%
- Alternative Marketable Equities9%
- Public Real Estate and Commodities4.3%
- International Fixed Income4.2%
- Cash and Cash Equivalents3.4%
The Foundation’s long-term investment pool, which has a total value of $1.39 billion, is composed mostly of endowments, but also includes other non-endowed funds invested for the long term.
Cumulative Giving to Lead by Example Campaign